You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Salwar kameez is a traditional dress worn by both women and men in South Asia.
- Shalwar or salwar are loose pajama-like trousers.
- The legs are wide at the top, and narrow at the ankle.
- The Kameez is a long shirt or tunic.
- The side seams left open below the waist-line, give the wearer greater freedom of movement.
- The third piece, Dupatta, is worn like a scarf on the shoulders & chest, on top of Kameez.
- Our salwar kameez are unstitched - with 2.50 m of Kameez fabric, 2 m of Salwar & 2.25 m of Dupatta fabric.
- Top Fabric : Faux Georgette
- Top Length : 2.50 metres
- Top Color : Yellow
- Bottom Fabric : Crape
- Bottom Length : 2.00 metres
- Bottom Color : Black
- Dupatta Fabric : Chiffon
- Dupatta Length : 2.25 metres
- Dupatta Color : Black
- Salwar Kameez Style : Contemporary
- Delivery in 5 working days for domestic orders and 10 working days for international orders.
- Prices include all type of taxes.
- The colour of the product may have a slight variation as shown in image above.
- Washing Instruction: Dry Clean.
Best Selling Products
Glamorous Off White Colored Georgette Salwar Suit Without Dupatta 2106
Regular Price: $112.78