- SKU : AFSDHSK2004
- Salwar kameez is a traditional dress worn by both women and men in South Asia.
- Shalwar or salwar are loose pajama-like trousers.
- The legs are wide at the top, and narrow at the ankle.
- The Kameez is a long shirt or tunic.
- The side seams left open below the waist-line, give the wearer greater freedom of movement.
- The third piece, Dupatta, is worn like a scarf on the shoulders & chest, on top of Kameez.
- Our salwar kameez are unstitched - with 2 m of Kameez fabric, 2.1 m of Salwar & 1.90 m of Dupatta fabric.
- Top Fabric : Art Silk
- Top Length : 2.00 metres
- Top Color : Grey
- Bottom Fabric : Blended Cotton
- Bottom Length : 2.00 metres
- Bottom Color : Blue
- Dupatta Fabric : Faux Georgette
- Dupatta Length : 1.90 metres
- Dupatta Color : Multi
- Salwar Kameez Style : Contemporary