- SKU : TSWT107
- A Choli is a midriff-baring blouse like garment in the Indian sari costume worn in India.
- The choli is cut to fit tightly to the body and has short sleeves and a low neck.
- Lehenga is a form of skirt which is long, embroidered and pleated.
- It is secured at the waist and leaves the lower back and midriff bare.
- The third part of Lehenga Choli is the Dupatta, or the scarf.
- The garment is unstitched, consisting of the 3 pieces above, loosely attached together.
- The garment is unstitched.
- Lehenga Fabric : Net
- Lehenga Color : Magenta
- Choli Fabric : Velvet
- Choli Color : Beige
- Dupatta Fabric : Net
- Dupatta Color : Orange
- Lehenga Choli Approx Size : Waist 1.10 mtrs, Unstitched blouse: 0.8 mtrs, Dupatta:2.25 mtrs
- Lehenga Length : 42''
- Lehenga Wiast : 40''