- SKU : TSN88001
- A Choli is a midriff-baring blouse like garment in the Indian sari costume worn in India.
- The choli is cut to fit tightly to the body and has short sleeves and a low neck.
- Lehenga is a form of skirt which is long, embroidered and pleated.
- It is secured at the waist and leaves the lower back and midriff bare.
- The third part of Lehenga Choli is the Dupatta, or the scarf.
- The garment is Semi Stitched, consisting of the 3 pieces above, loosely attached together.
- The garment is Semi Stitched.