You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Necklace with pair of Ear ringsTraditional Designs23K Gold work on coloured glass mounted on metal sheet with gold rhodiumThewa the exquisite art of jewellery making from the land of royal colours- Rajasthan, conceived during Mughal dynasty around 350 yrs.
- ago in a princely state of Rajputs, when art and splendour were a way of life.The art was started by a single family of Marwar, who shared the secret of its making amongst them, generation to generation, virtually unchanged.
- Beginning of this unique art is still a mystery.
- Thewa is a traditional art of fusing intricately worked thin sheet of 23K Gold(which comprises the design) with multicoloured glass.
- The glass is treated by a special process to have glittering effects, which in turn highlights the intricate gold work.
- The whole Thewa piece is hand crafted over a period of one month by skilled artisans.
- Thewa, an art that pulsates with life, caught seemingly in movement, in motifs used on jewellery, which shows the culture, heritage and tales of romance and valour of Rajasthan with nature and happiness depicting the art of the fine craftsmanship.
- Delivery within 5 Working Days.
- Price include all type of taxes.