You have no items in your shopping cart.
- SKU : RDB-39119
- DetailsThis is all about the vegetable world and learning for the child brought together the form of sets of 6 piece jigsaw puzzles.
- It introduces children to as many as 20 popular vegetables revealing their source- whether grown on trees, bushes, or underground and how they appear when they are cut open.
- The puzzles comprises of as many as 120 jigsaw pieces.
- This assortment enables the child to make up a set of all the vegetable plants, consisting of four pieces and two more pieces depicting the whole and cut vegetable.
- With the cut pieces children get to see seeds and learn that new trees are formed from these very seeds.
- It educates children about the vegetables, their colour, the plant source, habitat and their cross-section, when cut before being eaten.
- Common jigs allow the child to experiment and play thereby learning more about this topic.
- In other jigsaw arrangements, children can identify and join only green vegetables, vegetables that grow underground, vegetables used as salads and those, which are eaten, raw.
- This educational aid also qualifies STEM concepts.
- Contents20 X 6 pieces puzzle to recognize identify and recollect fruits Puzzle guide inside for more information.