You have no items in your shopping cart.
- SKU : RDB-39705
- DetailsThis is a path-finding S.
- M learning aid (wherein scientific, technical, engineering and maths skills are imparted) in solving the classical Sudoku puzzles.
- These puzzles incorporate the entire 81 grid matrix.
- This game puzzle comes with a puzzle-game book, assorted colour numbered tokens (1-9) and a 81 grid play mat with in-built cavities so that the tokens once placed, do not get dislodged on the mat.
- The Sudoku examples in the book reveal a certain number of spaces already filled and one has to complete the rest using logical thought process.
- The puzzles range in complexity from relatively easy to fiendishly difficult depending on the number of spaces filled initially and also the filled positions.
- For each SUDOKU example some of the numbers 1 to 9 are already located in the grids and the matching numbered tiles need to be placed in the corresponding locations.
- The balance empty grids need to be filled with appropriate numbered tiles for solving the SUDOKU