You have no items in your shopping cart.
- SKU : RDB-39714
- DetailsPentominoes is the set of shapes created by combining 5 squares or cubes, with faces touching each other, in every possible combination.
- Children are exposed to basic concepts of mathematics and geometry while working with these 12 pieces.
- The Puzzling Pentominoes has been especially compiled for juniors with more than 300 examples into making animals, birds, chess pieces, transport vehicles, articles, objects, trees, dwellings, faces, figures and motifs, the alphabet and numbers, designs, and symmetrical patterns.
- It is also a TAITMA best toy award winner.
- Pentominoes open new vistas to logic, experimentation, trial and error, problem solving, spatial awareness, and symmetry concepts resulting in deeper thought process and brain development.
- Playing with Pentominoes leads to enhancement of STEM (scientific, technical, engineering and maths) skills.
- Every Pentomino puzzle is a rich and rewarding experience, in fact an ultimate brain-teasing trip.
- One can play with the puzzles solo or with friends or even as combined group activity.
- Either ways, they are mind-stimulators and be warned, highly addictive!ContentsPentominoes: 12 pieces Puzzle Book