You have no items in your shopping cart.
- DetailsLearn basics of logical thinking, spatial arrangement, geometry along with planning and strategy from this exciting S.
- toy (to help young learners improve their science, technology engineering, and math skills).
- The child has to pen the animals in the least number of moves by following certain ground rules.
- This is a challenging game puzzle which helps the child to identify similar objects and group them together in various formations.
- While doing so - Spatial arrangement skills and simple elements of geometry are learnt by the child.
- The puzzle also helps one to approach a particular problem in the best efficient manner.
- There is ample scope in raising the thought process, thereby elevating ones intellect and understanding.
- Concepts trial and error and future scope for improvement are brought home to the young learner.
- It can be played individually as a puzzle or amongst a group as a game.
- Contents16 puzzle pieces, 1 game board and an illustrated puzzles example book.
- Delivery within 5 Working Days.
- Price include all type of taxes.