You have no items in your shopping cart.
- SKU : RDB-39145
- DetailsThis oval shaped 108 piece puzzle illustrates the four seasons: fall, winter, spring, and summer and can be solved in a step-wise way as it is multi-dimensional.
- The child can solve the seasons one at a time and each forms a quadrant (1/4th part) of the oval.
- Once the puzzle is solved, the child can fit the 6 pieces on the periphery which denote the months and days of each month corresponding to this season.
- After completing it the child can study the picture and identify with the collage of activities shown for the season.
- The child then completes the other 3 seasons one after another.
- As each picture puzzle reveals incomplete jigs on two sides, the child is prompted to join the 4 seasons in the right sequence to complete the oval picture.
- The geometry of the puzzle connects well with the seasons following one another without a break and is in synchrony with the orbit of the earth around the sun which gives rise to seasons.
- Science, geography, language and number sequence are all combined learning values in this exciting and unique STEM puzzle (science, technology, engineering and maths)Contents108 piece jigsaw puzzle Guide inside for more information