You have no items in your shopping cart.
- SKU : RDB-39151
- DetailsThis is a picture puzzle made by joining jigsaw pieces and also inserting word pieces.
- The final picture shows children enjoying themselves on the seaside.
- The children first piece together the jigsaws to reveal the beach.
- They then realize that there are empty slots of varying lengths in the puzzle which can be populated with matching size inset pieces revealing the body parts in words.
- They can insert these pieces initially by trial and error to check which ones match the slot size.
- When the final picture is complete 35 parts of the body are revealed along with the word spelling.
- This way the child gets to know the body parts.
- At a later date the child complete the puzzle confidently without mixing and matching the inset pieces.
- This is fun way to learn the parts of the body.
- Contents35 piece jigsaw puzzle & 35 inset pieces Puzzle guide inside for more information