You have no items in your shopping cart.
- SKU : RDB-39118
- DetailsThis educational aid introduces children to as many as 20 fruits revealing their source- whether grown on trees, bushes, vines and how they appear when they are cut open.
- The puzzles comprises of as many as 120 jigsaw pieces.
- This assortment enables the child to make up a set of all the fruit trees, consisting of four pieces and two more pieces depicting the whole and cut fruit.
- With the cut pieces children get to see seeds and learn that new trees are formed from these very seeds.
- Feast on Fruits helps them to understand many fruity facts.
- Oranges and Apples are grown on trees, strawberry grows on bushes and Melons and grapes grow on vines and many more other fruit trivia.
- Common jigs allow the child to experiment and play thereby learning more about this topic i.
- putting together seedless, single-seeded or multi-seeded etc.
- This comes as a treat for the children to know so many fruits and so many things about them - Truly a STEM toy through the multi-level of learning.
- Contents20 X 6 pieces puzzle to recognize identify and recollect fruits Puzzle guide inside for more information.