- SKU : JVJ-JBBDNEC1193
- The land of Goddess and rich heritage, south India represents the goodness of tradition and sheer gold.
- South India has been the soul of culture and packed with this flavour is our ‘Dakshin Diva collection.
- Bold pieces in gold represent the age old legacy that is hard not to notice.
- Our collection is all about the traditional roots, temple jewellery and everything that marks our inheritance.
- Add substance to your look with these cultural masterpieces.
- Coin necklace set.
- Long connected coin necklace.
- Embellished with acrylic beads.
- Micron plated.
- Copper Alloy.
- Matching earrings with stud closure and mang tikka with hook.
- Jhumki style earrings with pearl drop.
- With adjustable dori.
- Pearl tassels at the end of dori.
- Ideal for weddings.
- COLOUR : Gold and White.
- MATERIAL : Acrylic Beads.
- SIZE : Necklace- 7 Inches Drop Length; Earrings- 2 Inches Drop; Tikka- 5 Inches Length (Approx.).
- WARRANTY : Yes (90 Days)