- SKU : RDB-4500000
The mysterious Mister X is on the move and it's up to London's top detectives to stop him
- Scotland Yard has all the ingredients of an enjoyable, light-hearted game of cat and mouse
- Cops and robbers must negotiate their way around Central London, trading their allocations of bus, underground and taxi tickets for passage around a game board with 199 locations
- One contestant takes on the role of Mister X and attempts to outwit his would-be captors; lying low under London Bridge, running riot in Regent's Park or bowling bravely through Buckingham Palace
- The remaining participants, a minimum of two detectives, must rely on all their super-sleuth skills to catch their man
- For the most part Mister X travels around in secret but he is obliged to "emerge" briefly at specified intervals in the game to reveal his whereabouts
- This provokes a frantic pursuit as the detectives follow various clues that may or may not lead to the fugitive's new location
- The hide-and-seek nature of the game makes for fine family entertainment although younger players may find such tactical searching requires a little too much patience
- Ultimately there's much fun to be had in the role of the elusive Mister X and wannabe detectives will relish the prospect of collaring the bad guy.
? Scotland Yard needs a team of daredevil detectives, who can race through the streets of London and capture Mr
- X, a fugitive
? An involving game of dodging, racing, cornering and chasing.