- The opening to Nautica Blue is both fruity and aquatic, and hits with some interesting notes.
- A lot of peach and some green grape, it's also quite creamy.
- As it dries, the traditional aquatic feel sets in, only it's still far more unique than Acqua di Gio's.
- The peach note manages to stay prominent, as it blends with a floral heart, and calone note.
- The base brings in some sandalwood and musk, and yes..
- The peach is still there.
- In this fragrance's case, the end is anywhere from 6-8 hours later, as longevity is quite good.
- Especially considering its low price and it
- Expected Delivery in 7 Working days.
- Price include all type of taxes.
- Perfumes may or may not be packaged in poly wrap or sealed as per the brand's packaging standards, but please note that the product delivered to you is unused and genuine.