You have no items in your shopping cart.
- SKU : RDB-15061 MIG 29 Fulcrum
- Maisto Fresh Metal Tailwinds - MIG-29 Fulcrum The Mikoyan MiG-29 is a 4th generation jet fighter aircraft designed in the Soviet Union for an air superiority role.
- Developed in the 1970s by the Mikoyan design bureau, it entered service with the Soviet Air Force in 1983, and remains in use by the Russian Air Force as well as in many other nations.
- NATO s reporting name for the MiG-29 is Fulcrum, which was unofficially used by Soviet pilots in service.
- It was developed to counter new American fighters such as the F-16 Fighting Falcon, and the F/A-18 Hornet.
- Features : Detailed :authentic replicas with display stand Die cast metal and plastic 1:87 Scale For age 3 and up