You have no items in your shopping cart.
- SKU : RDB-39360 C
- Harley-Davidsons legacy of producing quality automobiles saw yet another milestone in the release of the 1998 FLSTF Fat Boy motorcycle.
- Carrying forward all the elements of design that made the original Fat Boy so popular, the remarkable motorcycle became especially recognised for the 16 inch solid chrome wheels, in addition to the incredible Twin Cam V-twin 1340 CC engine.
- With waiting lists that stretched on for over 2 years, this redesign of what was possibly one of Harleys most successful motorbikes, became the stuff of legend, and every motorbike enthusiast ached to own one for himself.By making the Maisto Harley-Davidson 1998 FLSTF Fat Boy motorcycle model your own, you are not only showcasing your wide knowledge of all things motorbike-related, but also preserving for yourself, a piece of automotive history.
- Cast in a 1:18 scale, with a metal body and plastic parts, this fantastically intricate model of the iconic FLSTF Fat Boy is sure to be the fancy of any motorcycle enthusiast.
- A great toy for boys aged 3 years and above, the motorcycle model makes an even better collectible to display upon a shelf or showcase for visitors to drool at.
- Bring home this incredible model in hopes of someday making the original your own.