- Lawrence & Mayo, pioneers in ophthalmic optics has entered its third century of operations and is poised to make rapid strides in the 21st century. Established in 1877, the company has carved a niche for itself as India's leading manufacturing and dispensing optician.
- In India, we are first to introduce Rayban Sunglasses in 1930, Contact lenses in 1975, Computerized eye testing in 1988.
- GV's can be redeemed at 54 Showrooms Across India.
- Rayban | Cartier | L M Shades | Versus | Gucci | Girogio Armani | Espirit.
- Ahmedabad | Bangalore | Calicut | Chennai | Cochin | Coimbatore | Goa | Gurgaon | Hyderabad | Indore | Kolkata | Mangalore | Mumbai | Nagpur | New Delhi | Pune | Secunderabad | Surat | Vijaywada | Vizag |
Terms & Conditions
- This voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or cheque.
- This voucher has to be used in full at one time only.
- No duplicate will be issued if voucher is lost or misplaced.
- If the value of product purchased is higher than the face value of Gift Voucher, excess amount has to be paid in cash or credit card only.
- If the value of product purchased is lesser than the face value of Gift Voucher, remaining amount will be forfeited or adjusted.
- The holder of voucher is deemed to be the beneficiary.
- Gift vouchers with Hologram, Name & Signature of the Cashier, Date of issue, Name & Seal of issuing Branch, will only be obliged.
- The scheme may be withdrawn at any time without any loss to the purchasers/holders of the sold vouchers.
- Gift certificate is a property of Lawrence & Mayo (I) Pvt Ltd.