La Feasta – Italian Cuisine:
- Italian cuisine is reputed to be the mother cuisine of southern Europe, but its changing geography from north to south results in a fascinating profusion of different foods.
- The popularity of Italian cuisine has reached new heights because it offers a fresh and healthy, full – flavored and fat – free diet.
- Italian geniuses have introduced to the world a wealth of herbs, olives and olive oil.
- They have also showed us amazing ways to add zest and vitality to our meals.
- Fine antipasti, pizza, pasta of every shape and form, garden fresh fruits and homegrown vegetables, and delicious exotic desserts.
- La Feasta’s Chef Snehal from Australia’s famous Santino’s Terrace restaurant, manages the entire kitchen and has an artistic creativity to develop superb and fascinating culinary variations.
- The taste from La Feasta's kitchen is entirely original as all the ingredients are imported from abroad.
- Anti Pasti – Starters.
- Pesto Bread.
- Funghi La Feasta .
- Funghi Ripiyani.
- Zuppa Soup.
- Zuppa di fagioli con la pasta.
- Italian Salad.
- Caeser Salad.
- Gourmet Wood Fired Pizza.
- Primi Piatti – First Course (Pastas).
- Spaghetti Alla Napolitana.
- Rigatoni Pesto.
- Secondi Piatti – Second Course.
- Canneloni all Fiorentina.
- Lasangan all Veg.
- Nachos with cheese Sauce.
- Baby corn longs.
- Enchiladas with beans.
- Special Enchiladas.
- Cheese Quesadillas.
- Veg. Quesadillas.
- Mashed Hot Potatoes:
- Cream, Roasted Garlic and Cheese.
- Panna cotta.
- 4th Level, Crystal Arcade, Next to Navrangpura Tele. Exchange, C G Road Ahmedabad - 380 009
Terms and Conditions :