- SKU : PTO-16367
- Roberto Cavalli is launching a new fragrance in February 2013, the second fragrance arising from collaboration with the house of Coty.
- The name of the fragrance is Just Cavalli and it was created by perfumers of the house of Firmenich - Nathalie Lorson and Fabrice Pellegrin.
- The perfume is described as creamy-floral and extremely sexy! Top notes of Just Cavalli offer luminous and sparkling drops of neroli, announcing the sexy heart created of Tahitian tiare flowers, along with warm, cuddly and creamy rosewood accords in the base.
- The fragrance is available in a pink glass bottle covered with gold-color metal, while the fragrant liquid can be seen through the Just Cavalli logo and through the bottom half made of transparent glass.
- The cylindrical top is embellished with a pink snake motif wrapped in the middle, while the outer carton also contains the snake motif accentuated with golden details.