You have no items in your shopping cart.
- SKU : RDB-39131
- Help Hello Kitty keep the Sweet Little Shops running smoothly! Discover new mathematical challenges, fun games and friends in every shop.
- Play five mini-games, solve 40 themed quests and progress through three levels of math-market fun.
- Serve smiles and happy customers every day with Hello Kitty! Works with LeapPad Ultra, LeapPad2, LeapPad1, LeapsterGS Explorer and Leapster Explorer (sold separately).
- Learning Skills As children move from one shop to another, they play math games to complete quests to unlock all five themed days.
- They get busy filling orders, using charts, estimating the right-size goody packages and catching the correct ingredients to make tasty treats.
- Your little math whiz will use estimation skills to guess how many jellybeans are in the jar and create a chart to figure out the favorite flavor of the day.
- Children earn stickers and even put a Hello Kitty twist on the photos they take with the built-in camera on LeapPad learning tablets and LeapsterGS.
- Every level is a new day packed full of fun and reward, and with up to 10 themed quests, theres always something new to learn and discover! Core skills taught include Tables, Charts and Graphs, Estimation, Number Sense, and Sorting and Classifying.
- The LeapFrog Difference LeapFrog has created a playful learning environment that is developmentally appropriate for children ages 4 to 7 years.
- A robust, diverse title for developing mathematicians, Hello Kitty brings together foundational skills such as number recognition and shape knowledge with equally important but less familiar skills such as estimation and reading tables, charts and graphs.
- The game is set in recognizable, lifelike scenarios, showing children that mathematics is all around them and is important for real life.
- - Jody L.
- , LeapFrog Learning ExpertInnovative Learning Approach Hello Kitty provides a curriculum rich in math-related subjects that explore the estimation of both quantity and space.
- New concepts are presented in ways familiar to children so that they can
- Generalize their game experiences to the real world.
- An estimation task asks children to estimate how many jellybeans are in a jar and a chart exercise has children interpret various types of charts and fill the appropriate number of items through a fun play pattern.
- Whats In The Box? The LeapFrog Hello Kitty Sweet Little Shops Learning Game app includes game cartridge and Parent Guide & Instruction Book.
- 1. Play in the market, learn mathematics and make friends in Hello Kitty Sweet Little Shops! 2. 5 curricular mini games and 4 activities reinforce the learning Visit all of the shops in one theme, complete up to 10 quests and earn friendship points to advance! 3. Teaches: Tables, charts and graphs, estimation, number sense, sorting/classifying 4. Ages 4-7 years 5. Works with all LeapPad learning tablets, LeapsterGS and Leapster Explorer (sold separately) Internet connection may be required for cartridge