You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Makes Learning the Alphabet FunIf you have toddlers at home, who are just learning to string sentences together, then the Funskool Alphabet Train floor puzzle would be a wonderful educational tool for them.
- Learning the alphabet, with the help of the three metre long illustrated train featured on this Alphabet Train puzzle, becomes a more fun exercise.
- The 56 puzzle pieces are large enough for your child to identify the design elements they contain but small enough for little hands to hold.
- They are also self-correcting, which means it doesnt take too much effort for them to slip into place.
- Quirky Playroom AccessoryThe puzzle tests and develops you toddlers cognitive abilities, helping them differentiate between the various letters of the alphabet.
- This educational game for kids also improves their spatial intelligence, as they have to match a particular protruding element of a pieces design with its corresponding cut-out in another piece.
- Playing with puzzles also involves a process of trial and error, which helps your child develop better hand eye coordination.
- The best part about the Alphabet Train floor puzzle is that once all the pieces are in place, you can use an adhesive to turn this into an educational mat for your childs room.
- Brand: Funskool Product Type: Alphabet puzzle Number of Pieces: 56 Design: Features a 3m long train Recommended Age: 3 years and up Purpose: Teaches children the alphabet
- Delivery within 5 Working Days.
- Price include all type of taxes.