You have no items in your shopping cart.
- SKU : GCI0019
- ABOUT FRENCH CONNECTION INDIA
- Founded in 1972 by Stephen Marks, French Connection, the edgy, attitudinal, high street British fashion brand set out to create well-designed and fashion-forward clothing with a quirky spin on design. With more than 1,500 outlets across 25 countries worldwide, French Connection is truly a global fashion brand.
- Brand Marketing India (BMI), the exclusive licensee for French Connection in India, introduced the brand to the Indian market at the Lakme Fashion Week in April 2007 and has since opened 23 points of sale across 11 cities.
- BMI has ensured that the brand in India emulates the same global strategy with respect to timely seasonal launches, competitive pricing and the highest standards of in-store service.
- ABOUT BRAND MARKETING INDIA
- Brand Marketing India (BMI) is the holding company for the Calvin Klein Jeans, Calvin Klein Underwear and French Connection businesses in India. Within a short span of over 3 years, BMI has opened over 100 points of sales across 13 Indian cities. An ever expanding geographical and retail presence, coupled with an in-depth understanding of the Indian retail environment, positions BMI as the preferred partner for international brands looking to foray into India.
- All of BMI?s stores are designed to global standards and present in prime high street, mall and department store locations, thereby completing a truly world class shopping experience.