- SKU : PTO-15627
- Fashion house Armani presented its first masculine fragrance Eau Pour Homme in 1984.
- Sharp, strong, citrusy and aromatic, this one has become a classic among men's fragrances.
- Almost 30 years later, in February the 2013, Armani launches a new version of Eau Pour Homme and a brand new nocturnal edition Eau de Nuit.
- New Eau Pour Homme apparently did not change much.
- The bottle design is updated and the composition is adapted with ingredients that are available today.
- The top is ruled by fresh citruses like bergamot and mandarin, along with aromatic basil.
- The heart of clove, lily and nutmeg is laid on the base of patchouli, oak moss and sandalwood.