- SKU : RDB-1453600
There has been a murder at Tudor Hall--Dr Black has been found dead and police are treating the death as suspicious
- Welcome to the classic whodunit Cluedo
- Repackaged for a new generation, it's every bit as exciting and popular as when it was first developed
Who committed the murder? Was it Colonel Mustard, Professor Plum or the Reverend Green? Could it have been Mrs Peacock, Mrs White or Miss Scarlett? Where did the murder take place? Was it in the dining room, the lounge, the hall, the study, the kitchen, the library, the billiard room, the conservatory or the ballroom? Which implement was used? Was it a dagger, a spanner, lead piping, a candlestick, a revolver or rope? It is all very intriguing
- The object of the game is to be the first to detect the murder--who, where and with what? Ask the questions, solve the clues and by a process of elimination work out "whodunnit?" The rules pamphlet, otherwise known as "Detective Case Notes" takes the form of The Daily Echo of Friday June 6, 1926
- It is sepia and sets out what needs to be done to set up the game, what you need to do with the clues, how to compile the evidence, how to "operate", how to help police with their enquiries and ultimately how to solve the case
- Have fun making accusations and suggestions, but don't forget to watch your back.
? One murder.
? A handful of suspects.
? Enough clues.
? A perfect game for detectives to figure out who the murderer is which was the weapon used and the room in which it was done