- SKU : BYC-RCL3016
- Rajai is the Rajasthani name of the Quilt or the Blanket.
- But Jaipuri Rajai is totally different from any other blanket or quilt or rajai you have seen.
- These rajais are fully handmade from printing of the cloth, filling of the cotton, tagai (tieing and weaving to hold the cotton).
- The filling of the cotton is also done with lot of care by way of pinning the extra hard parts of the cotton and keeping only the soft cotton to give that wonderful Jaipuri feel.
- The softness is one uniqueness of the Jaipuri Rajai another being light weight.
- We repeat LIGHT WEIGHT, IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR THOSE HEAVY RAJAIS PLEASE DO NOT BUY JAIPURI RAJAI.
- The history of Jaipuri Rajai goes too old.
- As Rajasthan has extreme climates of very cold winters, the soilders, traders and people of Rajasthan had to move long distance in those hostile climates on the camels.
- They needed something warm and also easy to carry quilt.
- Jaipuri Rajai is the result of those requirements.
- So do not be mistaken that Jaipuri Rajais are delicate.
- They have pretty long life and serves the user very nicely.
- If you cover the Rajai with one more loose cotton cover you will get even better warmt
Write Your Own Review
Best Selling Products
Bazarvilla Jaipuri King Size Pure Cotton 3 Piece Double Bed Sheet Rca3132
Regular Price: $25.70