You have no items in your shopping cart.
- SKU : RDB-18-12079
- A performance legend in Japan ??? and perennial favorite of video racing gamers around the world ??? the 2009 Nissan GT-R is the most expensive vehicle ever to wear a Nissan badge
- Only a Corvette ZO6 comes close to matching its price-to-performance index.Built on a unique variation of Nissans FM (Front Mid-engine) platform architecture and fitted with a twin-turbocharged V6, dual-clutch rear-mounted transaxle and all-wheel drive, this 480-horsepower 22 super coupe also boasts a significant measure of exclusivity, as just 1,500 cars were sent to America in 2009.Own an exquisite model of the 2009 Nissan GT-R with this pearl white diecast car from BBurago.Key features include Doors Open Hood Opens Trunk Opens Wheels Steer Wheels Roll Made of Diecast
- This Listing is For Bburago 1:18 2009 Nissan GT-R Die Cast Model Car
- Bburago 1:18 scale Die-Cast model car.
- Color : Pearl White, Rubber tires.
- Each vehicle is made of high quality die-cast metal as well as plastic parts, and sports opening doors and hoods.
- Detailed interior, exterior, engine compartment.