You have no items in your shopping cart.
- SKU : RDB-ANIR030
- Easy to Assemble 8 World Famous MonumentsChildren are known for their ability to soak in information like a sponge.
- These early years are absolutely essential to help them develop cognitive thinking abilities and persistence.
- The Annie 8-in-1 3D puzzle helps them develop just that.
- Ideal for ages 8 and above, this DIY puzzle game for kids helps develop a sense of learning from a very young age.
- This box contains 144 puzzle pieces that resemble the most popular monuments of the world like the Golden Gate Bridge, Taj Mahal, Eiffel Tower and the Great Wall of China.
- This 8-in-1 puzzle is easy to assemble and does not require any tools.
- Easy to assemble No External tools are required Highly educational Decrorative item Conatins: 8 sheets of puzzles containing 144 pieces of different shapes Diy KitDevelop Multiple Cognitive and Learning SkillsThis 8-in-1 3D multi-colour puzzle helps develop multiple skills in your child.
- By assessing which puzzle pieces join together, your child develops critical thinking and the ability to analyse and solve problems.
- These skills help later in life when your child is about to write competitive exams.
- The unique 3D imagery of the monuments help them develop creative visualisation skills.
- Repeated attempts at trying to join two puzzle pieces together help develop qualities of perseverance and a practice makes perfect mentality.
- Additionally, this DIY 3D puzzle is a useful educational tool where the child learns about the worlds most famous monuments.
- Brand: Annie Type: 8-in-1 puzzle Contents: 8 monuments, 144 puzzle pieces Easy to assemble and requires no tools Recommended age: 8 years and above Ideal for: Boys and girls Can be used as a decorative item