- Amazing Pashmina Stole with finest Thread and sequins embroidery. For centuries, Pashmina have captured the hearts of people across the globe.
- The skillful craftsmanship of these shawls has made them a prized possession over the years.A luxurious pashmina shawl, wrap, or stole is the perfect fashion accessory for any season, event or occasion ! You will feel as great as you look since pashmina wool is the finest cashmere in the world.Sourced from the finest manufacturers in kashmir our Limited edition collection of shawls and stoles maintains the highest quality standards in their respective categories.These shawls are a rare combination of Hand embroideries and Jamawaar style weavings .
- Another famous variety are the Kani shawls which now adorn the great museums of the world or are a status symbol in rich circles of the society.
- The art which had almost died, has been revived and developed.
- It involves a labourious technique as numerous kanis or little wooden sticks wrapped in coloured threads are moved around just for a single weft line of an inch length of shawls.Next in the line are the famous Jamawars which involves very intricate weaving of designs on the fabric to create a state of the art garment .Pure Pashmina being very rare and expensive these days is now blended with silk and raffel woollen yarn to produce cost effective range of products.Our products also make thoughtful gifts for any occassion like House warming , Birthdays , Anniversaries, or as bridesmaid gifts.Come Buy from our range of products and feel the difference..
- Fabric : 65% Pashmina , 35% raffal woollen yarn
- Stole size : 70 X 200 cms
- colour :Red/Beige
- Delivery in 5 working days for domestic orders and 10 working days for international orders.
- The item being handmade, the fine design, pattern and color tone of the product may vary slightly from that shown in the image. However, there would not be any compromise in quality.
- Wash Care : Get the product drycleaned for the first time to maintain the vibrancy of the fabric. Thereafter, regular machine or hand wash in normal or luke warm water.