You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Agashiye' in Gujarati means on the terrace. This beautiful restaurant is spread over two huge terraces are inter-connected by a smaller one that houses a small wooden cottage. At Agashiye, the food is freshly prepared, a lot of it in the terrace kitchen where you can see it. Our attempt is to retain the distinct flavours of the ingredients and we use both spices and oil sparingly. The menu at Agashiye changes daily and varies seasonally too, so an item that you particularly liked during a previous visit may not be there on the menu. Though we hope you'd find another favourite!
- The staff at Agashiye comprises mostly of men from neighboring villages. During dinner, they will guide you to the waiting area where you will be served juice and starters. You will be informed when your table is ready. During lunch, you are seated at your table right away.
- The food is served in a kansa thali immediately on being seated at the table. The meal starts with a choice of Indian breads and ends with rice. Servings are unlimited. The staff has been instructed not to constantly hover around you and yet be attentive. In case you have a specific requirement, a supervisor will be there to assist you.
- Please don't be surprised if you are served a non-Gujarati dish or hear non-Indian music at Agashiye. It is neither an ethnic nor a theme restaurant. It is meant to be a dining experience in a contemporary Gujarati home.
- Address: Opp.Sidi Saiyad ni jaali, Lal Darwaja, Ahmedabad - 380001, Gujarat.
Terms and Conditions