You have no items in your shopping cart.
- SKU : RDB-46600
- The Ferrari Enzo Ferrari, named after the legendary company founder, was launched in 2002 as an outstanding expression of the concept of extreme sports car, developed for road use,yet epitomising the most advanced concepts of Formula 1 racing technology.
- The air duct divides the arrow-shaped front of the car so that the 225 kg V12 power plant with 6,0 l capacity and 660 HP performance gets sufficient cooling.
- The typical round taillights are beside the rear spoiler that reacts to the driving speed.
- As usual the body design is from Pininfarina.
- The acceleration from 0 to 100 km/h is reached by the Enzo Ferrari in 3,65 sec., the sprint from 0 to 200 km/h in 9.5 seconds.
- The maximum speed is officially announced to be over 350 km/h.
- The Enzo Ferrari will be produced in a limited number of 399 units.Technical Details 1.
- True-to-original reproduction of bodywork with fine surface details 2.
- Movable bonnet and rear spoiler 3.
- Authentic instrument panel 4.Two body-contoured seats 5.
- Very detailed V12 engine