You have no items in your shopping cart.
- SKU : RDB-81032
- Manufacturer 1:10 Scale Radio Control is coming together in 2010 with brand new colors throughout the line.
- All of the same features you have come to love are included, such as: Tri-Channel Transmitter to play side by side, battery charger and rechargeable batteries, designer rims, and more.
- Especially hot in 2010 is the 1967 Ford Mustang GT.
- Bring your radio control experience retro today.
- Xzibit doesnt have to pimp this ride for sure! Maisto
- well-known manufacturer for their highly detailed die-cast models, introduces their first line of luxury RC vehicles.
- Maisto Pro Rodz RC Series is really luxurious or as they say.
- bling bling. If Snoop Dogg was 8 years old, hed definitely be flossing this ride.
- To describe the how detailed Maisto 1:12 scale Pro Rodz Series RC vehicle is like trying to describe that bitter sweet taste in your mouth after biting into a new flavor of skittles.
- Its sorta hard to describe in words.
- You have to actually see how flawlessly detailed this vehicle is.
- Its so awesomely detailed, it can just look pretty in a display case.
- You might just possibly keep it inside of its packaging.
- but whats fun in that?! You gotta take this baby out for a ride and make your neighbors RC cars look like its from a thrifty store.
- With a powerful electric motor, bevel differentials and an electric speed controller this radio control is rocketed to speeds of up to 150mph! (Thats scale speed, not an actual speed).
- Absolutely everything you need to race out-of-the-box is included.
- Fully installed RC equipment with batteries.
- Tri-Channel Transmitter allows you to have competitive racing up to 3 people regardless what model they have.
- Maisto Playerz Luxury Series RC vehicle is perfect for both novice and advanced RC enthusiasts! It also makes a perfect collectors item.
- Includes: ? 9.6v Rechargeable Ni-Cd Battery Pack ? AC Adapter (4 Hour Charger) ? 9v Battery Dimension: L 15.0 x W 7.0 x H 4.0 inches Product Features 1:10 scale radio control 1967 Ford Mustang GT Tri-channel transmitter to play side by side Battery charger and rechargeable batteries Designer rims by Premiere Wheel Makers GFG Controller uses 1 9V battery (including)